If you're looking to transfer your domain to another registrar, you will need to provide them the EPP code (or secret code) for your domain name. To obtain your EPP code:
- Login to your client area ( https://my.hawkhost.com/clientarea.php )
- Click 'Domains' from the menu navigation, and from the dropdown select 'My Domains'
- Locate the domain(s) you need the EPP Code for
- Select 'Manage Domain'
- Select 'Management Tools' and then from the dropdown, select 'Get EPP Code'
- Your domains EPP code will be listed on that page
Before transferring a domain name, you should also make sure that privacy/whois protection is disabled and you remove the registrar lock if it was enabled.