If your credit/debit card is not accepted by our billing system directly you can use PayPal to process the payment. You do not need to have a PayPal account to take advantage of this and there are no additional fees for paying through PayPal. Please follow these instructions to complete your credit/debit card payment through PayPal:
- Login to your client area at https://my.hawkhost.com/clientarea.php
- Navigate to your open invoices by visiting https://my.hawkhost.com/clientarea.php?action=invoices or by clicking "Billing => My Invoices" from your client area menu navigation:
- Select the invoice you need to pay. On the invoice payment page switch your payment method to PayPal:
- Once you have confirmed the payment method is set to PayPal you should see a "Debit or Credit Card" payment button appear on the top right of the invoice:
- Click the "Debit or Credit Card" payment button and a card number, expiration date, and CSC/CVV field will appear. Enter your debit or credit card details accordingly, and then click "Pay Now" to finalize your payment.
If you experience any issues in completing payment please provide the error(s) you receive to our billing department by emailing [email protected] or through a ticket at https://my.hawkhost.com/submitticket.php