- Login to your client area and visit https://my.hawkhost.com/affiliates.php to obtain your affiliate URL and affiliate ID. For example you should see a URL like https://my.hawkhost.com/aff.php?aff=XXXX
- Locate the page on https://www.hawkhost.com you'd like visitors to land on. For example we'll use https://www.hawkhost.com/shared-web-hosting
- Take your affiliate URL and append '&page=shared-web-hosting' to the end. The final URL would look like: https://my.hawkhost.com/aff.php?id=XXXX&page=shared-web-hosting -- in this example you need to make sure you replace XXXX with your affiliate ID.
- This method can be used to link to any page on our website. All you need to do is copy the page name and add it to your affiliate URL as shown in the above example. Some common pages can be found below, again you need to replace XXXX with your affiliate ID:
База на знаења
It is possible to send your referred traffic through your affiliate URL to a specific page on our site. To accomplish this you will need to:
- 0 Корисниците го најдоа ова како корисно
Do you setup accounts on the weekends?
Accounts are setup 24/7/365 regardless of what day of the week it is! For security purposes all...
Does Hawk Host have a VAT number?
Hawk Host does not have a VAT number as we do not charge taxes to European clients for our services.
How can I take advantage of your 30 day money back guarantee?
All shared, semi-dedicated, and reseller hosting services are eligible for our 30 day money back...
How do I add a credit card to my account?
If you need to change your payment method to credit card or wish to setup a recurring payment,...
How do I cancel a PayPal subscription?
After following the cancellation procedures outlined here you can manually cancel the...