- Connect to your hosting plan via SSH
- Once connected run the following command in your SSH terminal: curl -O https://raw.githubusercontent.com/wp-cli/builds/gh-pages/phar/wp-cli.phar
- The phar file needs to be executable so we'll chmod it by typing: chmod +x wp-cli.phar
- Now that the wp-cli is installed we'll modify your .bashrc file to respect the wp command. To do this, type the following in your SSH terminal: alias wp='~/wp-cli.phar'
- Next type the following command in your terminal: echo "alias wp='~/wp-cli.phar'" >> .bashrc
- Lastly we'll use the source command to make sure bash initializes properly: source .bashrc
You can install the WordPress CLI (wp-cli) on any hosting plan by following these instructions:
- 0 Uživatelům pomohlo
Accessing SpamExperts and creating separate SpamExperts users
All cloud web hosting, semi-dedicated, and reseller hosting services include enterprise level...
Adding an IP or port to a whitelist
Our default firewall rules allow most applications/software to run without issues on our shared,...
Adding or Editing your DNS Zone Records (A,AAAA,CAA,CNAME,DMARC,M...
Any website hosted through Hawk Host which is using Hawk Host's nameservers (nsX.hawkhost.com)...
Cloudflare cPanel Deprecation Notice June 15 2022
Unfortunately Cloudflare has formally announced the deprecation of their cPanel plugin, as a...
cPanel "Email Deliverability" interface shows PTR/rDNS error
When checking the "Email Deliverability" interface in cPanel it may show a PTR/rDNS error which...