We offer a free Redis instance on all shared, cloud web hosting, semi-dedicated, and reseller hosting plans. You can enable Redis in cPanel under the "Server Application Manager" interface. To access this:
- Login to cPanel for your account.
- Once you've logged in to cPanel use the search tool to look for 'Server Application Manager' or 'redis'. Both terms will bring you to the right interface:
- Click the 'Server Application Manager' icon
- On the 'Server Application Manager' configuration page you will see a few options listed, including Redis. Next to the Redis line click "Enable" under the "Actions" menu:
- It can take up to 5 minutes for your Redis instance to be started. You will need to refresh the page until the status changes to "Online":
- Your accounts Redis instance socket will be displayed once the application starts:
If you have any issues starting Redis or configuring your site/software to utilize the socket please contact our support team.