If you need to disable two-factor authentication for your client area and you've lost both your device and backup code, please submit a support ticket for further assistance. If you still have access to your two-factor authentication device and need to disable your client area 2FA:
- Login to your client area at https://my.hawkhost.com/clientarea.php
- Once you've logged in click 'Hello, Your Name' from the top right navigation and then click 'Security Settings' from the dropdown
- From the 'Security Settings' interface select 'Click here to disable' under 'Two-Factor Authentication'
- Enter your current client area password to verify your request and then click 'Disable Two-Factor Authentication'
- Two-Factor authentication will now be disabled for your client area