- Connect to your hosting plan via SSH
- Once connected run the following command in your SSH terminal: curl -O https://raw.githubusercontent.com/wp-cli/builds/gh-pages/phar/wp-cli.phar
- The phar file needs to be executable so we'll chmod it by typing: chmod +x wp-cli.phar
- Now that the wp-cli is installed we'll modify your .bashrc file to respect the wp command. To do this, type the following in your SSH terminal: alias wp='~/wp-cli.phar'
- Next type the following command in your terminal: echo "alias wp='~/wp-cli.phar'" >> .bashrc
- Lastly we'll use the source command to make sure bash initializes properly: source .bashrc
You can install the WordPress CLI (wp-cli) on any hosting plan by following these instructions:
- 0 Kasutajad peavad seda kasulikuks
Accessing SpamExperts and creating separate SpamExperts users
All cloud web hosting, semi-dedicated, and reseller hosting services include enterprise level...
Adding an IP or port to a whitelist
Our default firewall rules allow most applications/software to run without issues on our shared,...
Adding or Editing your DNS Zone Records (A,AAAA,CAA,CNAME,DMARC,M...
Any website hosted through Hawk Host which is using Hawk Host's nameservers (nsX.hawkhost.com)...
Can I password protect directories?
Yes, do the following within cPanel: 1) Search for the "Password Protect...
Configuring e-mail in Mac OSX (Mail.app)
This guide assumes you've already setup your email accounts through cPanel. If you have not first...