If you've lost your hardware device previously used to configure cPanel Two-Factor Authentication please refer to this KB article on how to disable 2FA.
If you still have access to your hardware device and still wish to disable Two-Factor Authentication for cPanel please follow the steps below:
- Login to cPanel for your account and use the search bar to locate the 'Two-Factor Authentication' interface. Click the 'Two-Factor Authentication' icon that appears.
- You will see an icon titled 'Remove Two-Factor Authentication'. Click this button.
- You will be asked 'Are you sure you want to remove two-factor authentication from your account?'. If you wish to proceed click 'Remove'.
- You will be prompted to enter the current 6 digit 2FA code from your hardware device. Enter the code and click 'Proceed'.
- Two-Factor Authentication will now be disabled on your cPanel account.