- Connect to your hosting plan via SSH
- Once connected run the following command in your SSH terminal: curl -O https://raw.githubusercontent.com/wp-cli/builds/gh-pages/phar/wp-cli.phar
- The phar file needs to be executable so we'll chmod it by typing: chmod +x wp-cli.phar
- Now that the wp-cli is installed we'll modify your .bashrc file to respect the wp command. To do this, type the following in your SSH terminal: alias wp='~/wp-cli.phar'
- Next type the following command in your terminal: echo "alias wp='~/wp-cli.phar'" >> .bashrc
- Lastly we'll use the source command to make sure bash initializes properly: source .bashrc
$2.24/moGET STARTED NOW