We recommended all Node.js applications are created using our Setup Node.js Application interface. If however you need to run Node just as a CLI we offer many versions. The current versions supported and paths are as follows:
- Node.js 6.x - /opt/alt/alt-nodejs6/root/bin/node
- Node.js 8.x - /opt/alt/alt-nodejs8/root/bin/node
- Node.js 9.x - /opt/alt/alt-nodejs9/root/bin/node
- Node.js 10.x - /opt/alt/alt-nodejs10/root/bin/node
- Node.js 11.x - /opt/alt/alt-nodejs11/root/bin/node
- Node.js 12.x - /opt/alt/alt-nodejs12/root/bin/node
The accompanying applications such as npm can also be found in the root/bin path.